Experienced family attorney, Jennifer Cochran-Green, will directly handle all aspects of your family law case. She will be by your side throughout the process, answering your questions and providing you with the advice you need to make informed decisions.
She has assisted many families just like yours with a number of different family law concerns, including:
- Adoptions (domestic, agency, foreign, second parent, interstate, step-parent, relative, foster to adopt, adult)
- LGBT family law matters, including second-parent adoption, parentage, estate planning, name changes or other issues facing same-sex couples
- Reproductive law matters, including sperm donor contracts, surrogacy/gestational carrier agreements, and more
- Pre-marital and Post-marital Agreements
- Cohabitation and/or "No-Nup" Agreements
- Estate planning to incude Wills, Trusts, Declaration of Guardianship of Children, Powers of Attorneys, Advanced Directive to Physicians, HIPAA Releases, Appointment of Agent for Disposition of Remains, and much more.
Protect the Future of Your Family Today
To learn more about the family law services provided at the firm, call 512-870-8187 or send us an email
to schedule a consultation with our experienced family law attorney.