International Adoption

We guide families interested in international adoptions about the process as well as reputable agencies. We can also help with the re-adoption or recognition of foreign adoption process so that you can get a Texas issued birth certificate upon returning home with your child. Please note that a birth certificate does NOT establish citizenship.

We do not handle immigration matters. If the child you are seeking to adopt is not in the United States, you will need to hire an immigration attorney to handle the visa process.


Jennifer R. Cochran-Green
Family Attorney

Phone: (512) 870-8187
Fax: (512) 236-5303

​13062 West Hwy 290, Suite 103
Austin TX 78737 USA
Get directions